Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New site!

Wow..I don´t even know where to begin..my life is crazy good right now. This blog will be terrible for the time being because I havent had time! But here are the facts...I will be living on island about an hour away from the capital! so cool...also really close to the town I leave outside of now during training! My host family is still really great. Also my new site family is pretty great so I am excited for the future. Also... I have a Paraguayan boyfriend. LOL yes His name is José. So I am very happy in Paraguay :) I promise to tell you all more later! with pictures!

6 comments:

  1. I knew this boyfriend thing was going to happen! Woooo! Quadruple wedding when you get back!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT WHAT?!?!?! I NEED MORE DETAILS! :)

    So happy for you cait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yeah, MORE DETAILS PLEASE!!! haha love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude. just saw the little weather thing on the side of your blog. its 90 there and it was about 55 this morning here. im totally jealous of your weather right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to everything said here. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad one of us is having good boy luck right now! lol

    ReplyDelete